Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New Year Resolution

It’s mid Dec now… time really flies… without realizing it’s already end of the year 2007. But it was just like yesterday. Emm, let’s think back of your 2007 resolution. Do you achieve what you have set earlier?

Seems like it’s appraisal time… gotta to measure what had achieve compare to last year target and set new target.

Yesterday, I had some mail exchange with my girlfriends and we spoke about year 2007 resolution. Seriously, I can’t remember what was my resolution for year 2007. I am thinking was my achievement for the past 1 year... nothing much leh… although many things happened. Anyway, no matter what whether it’s achievement, or anything… we should take it as a lesson and experience.

Well, if you asked me to set my resolution… kinda tough leh… as I am afraid I can't achieve them... and i have alot of resolution/target/aim. ( i guess everyone also greedy ma :P)

Anyway, i guess it’s time for all of us to get set our resolution for year 2008….

6 comments:

Fatttea said...

Girlfriend??
Siapa tu? Am I become a girl...sob sob :(

laisa said...

oh dear.. dont misunderstand leh... you are boyfriend.. :-)
The girlfriend i mean is Li Min, Lee Min, Fion, and Shan..

Fion Koh said...

Yupe. I've many new resolution each year. As usual, i will try to achieve it. As long as i started it. I will feel the satisfaction. And some just can't achieve in a year. But, there's sure result after few years more. Don't worry..

Adrian Khoo said...

I guess ur 2007 achievement is playing Ro and become wizard.. Lol

tim queh said...

yes. when we look back, we're glad we did. aren't we?

time is nothing. progress is everything.

Fion Koh said...

Yes! My greatest satisfaction for year 2007 will be wizard in RO!! But, also disappointment as AK not yet buy me the starbucks green tea frap with java chips.~_~ Old people always say. Don't owe people things..