Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Facebook

Have you ever heard of ‘facebook’?
I guess some of us have heard of facebook but just couldn’t be bother to find out or to sign up as we already have so many similar account.… I was invited a couple of times to sign up for 1 but I was quite reluctant to sign up until there is once my cousin invited me to join. The reason I sign up is merely because some my cousins is using it as a media of communication. After all, we are the technology advance generation… :) So we must make good use of each the media of communication.

Well, back to the topic… Facebook is a little difficult to get used to at first and it has like a thousand applications but it is really fun once you have gotten used to it… It’s much better than all other friendster-alternatives like MySpace, Hi-Five and Tagged,com. I mean, buying your friend a virtual beer? How much more childishly cute can you get without being labeled immature?

Well, it is also a good media for education. Some of the application is good for grammer and vocabulary. Like the hangman application. We used to play when we were young. Fail to guess an alphabet in the word, then we will drew a line until complete the picture and we are consider lost. There is another application that test us on vocabulary. Some MCQ for the meaning of the words.. At least get to learn new words although some guessing are needed… :P

Oh yes, there is one games is very cute… Do you remember the game- “Tamagochi” that was famous few years back. Where you have to take care of your pet, play with him, give food etc… there is a similar one in Facebook too. It’s called fluff friend. You can feed him, pet him and give some gift. Kinda cute also… as you can race with your friend’s fluff friend.

Emm… I guess there are more application to explore in Facebook… Maybe you should explore yourself too…

Just that one thing, damn sad! My company now starts to block a lot of website. Not only for games but also friendster and facebook… don't know what they will block next...

Anyway happy exploring facebook and have fun! it's pretty cool....

Oh yes, btw, my cousin's father in law who is 69years old also join facebook... see, even grandpa is checking it out and catch up with the technology advance generation... :)

3 comments:

Fion Koh said...

I wish to try. Teach me how..

Adrian Khoo said...

Mana, apa, how, where...

Takut i see fion koh tulis teach me how... -__-

laisa said...

First of all kena invite you in 1st la...
Btw, this one easier than RO