Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Welcome!?

First, let us welcome our new member here...tim queh!!
Second, let me share somethings I knew from tim queh past ten years!! He is my schoolmate...my classmate's younger brother...In fact, we are not really know each other last time only the buddies that say hi and bye. My first impression for him...hmm...is a really tall guy...tall and big size buddy!! 'Abu' is the first name I heard from my classmates called him. What a name he had that time...he isnt a malay guy, then why everybody calling him Abu!!! Its really confused me last time...after some explaination, then I knew that the name Abu is related to a history story...If you guys really wanna know about his real story, then dont hesitate to wirte him a mail...hehe. Besides...he also got other funky name called 'big butt'...why? Cause his butt is really really big...wakakaka!!
Then...Im still waiting for our next member to join in!! Its really fun here...that's how we do "Sharing"...

2 comments:

tim queh said...

kanine! >_<

Adrian Khoo said...

and he found Ken Wataninabeh 'extremely attractive'